Hi Everyone
I was able to shake Al Gore's hand! I was in Mexico City, invited to participate in Al Gore's Global Climate Change Project for Latin America. It was three days of talks and presentations about climate change, so that we can now give talks and the presentation in our regions; spreading the word about what we need to do to slow it down. Then I took a few days to San Miguel de Allende, staying at a friend's house (she loaned it to me for a few days). It was great - the annual Festival de San Miguel. I love the area! Then back to Mexico City for two days; meetings. Now very glad to be back in Akumal too and tons of work to do. I hope you enjoy the photos and I wish to be back in San Miguel again soon.
Saturday, October 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Pablo Cruise,
San Miguel...always wanted to go there. Loved your photos. Don't know how I found them; all of a sudden they were on my computer.
What happened to your visit?
Where are you at Christmas? Love, hugs, Ev I am going to Greece next summer....
Post a Comment